Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wacky Glitch, and Mid-Day Updates?

       Hi-ho, everyone! I hope you guys are having fun today! Sadly, for the second day in a row, Animal Jam is having an update-- In the middle of the afternoon! I wonder why they've been choosing this new time to update? Oh well, I'm sure that AJ HQ is working as hard as they can to get the updates done ASAP! Meanwhile, right before the mysterious update, I was playing a few rounds of my favorite game, Best Dressed, when I saw something rather... odd... Take a look!

 
      Weird, right? I guess it's a new species, the Giranda! ;) That's the soup for the day, stay tuned for more positive posts! See you all later!

1 comment:

  1. The reason they were down is becuse they were have problems with the chat server.

    ReplyDelete

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon